domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Toy story III















In my life I've seen many movies that I liked as Ben Hur, The Lord of the Rings, The Departed amog others. Recent week I saw Toy Story 3 though it isn't my favorite movie I can say it has been one of the most entertaining and touching that I saw in much time.

History tell us how Woody the cowboy and Buzz Lightyear the space warrior in aid of the others Andy toys have been shelved because little boy have grown and must leave their home to go to university, place where ofcourse not take her toys, so they must overcome some problems in a trip i whic they knew Lotso a lovely teddy bear who hiddes a mysterius personality.

The simplicity of a film made for children and enjoyed by all shows to us how friendship and loyalty allows face difficulties.

I you have the oportunity don't
hesitate to see it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario