domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Holy Family
















Hello classmates, today I write to introduce you to some of my family, part of my maternal family. The photo was taken about three years ago at the home of my mother's cousins.

Thanks to the wonders of technology was not necessary to use a photographer because the camera had an option of automatic shooting, so none of the attendees stay out of it.

In the middle of the picture is my recently deceased grandmother, whom I remember fondly because she always treated us as his children, or better yet. His nagging finally begin to make sense after about 18 years and a little more maturity than I can understand that they were for my own good.

The picture also marks the beginning of a beautiful living with relatives we had not seen for many years. So to finish I can only thank my grandmother for giving me a very nice family.

I hope not to have bored.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario