domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

La pica' de Jaime


The Jaime Pica' is a kind of street restaurant, where sold pork sandwiches. This place is located in the vicinity of the Persian market, at the intersection of the streets Franklin and Obrech Engineering. I knew this place many years ago when I accompanied my mother to shop at a place called 'El Matadero", because after we go shopping we go through a sort of reward and each ate a sandwich and took a drink. This trade is so important to me that today I not going only when I going shopping inasmuch as currently looking for excuses to go whenev
er I can even though I am far away
from it.





















At the finishing of the story I can only recommend you to go and try one of these sandwiches for you to
discover the wonder of street flavor running down your fingers as mayonnaise with pebre.

Until a next time ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario