miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Riviera Maya

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will tell you about a place I like to go on vacation

I would like to go to Riviera Maya wich is one of most pupular tourtist places in Mexico, because that place is a real paradise surrounded by Caribean waters, is a shore of more than 120 km between Morelos Port and Allen Tip.

If I were to go there I would like to swim and diving in that heavenly waters, then I would drink any drink made with tropical fruits and eat lots of typical food of the place. Also I'd like to rent a horse and go walk around the area and take many photographs, whether it is possible to take any tour and make some cenote diving. If there is a chance I wanted to see some sort of ruins and learn about local culture.

I'd like to visit the site with a friend and attend parties like wild on type, meet much people and have fun without worries. I've always been interested in visiting the coast of mexico because I find it an incredible place to Paradise Beach, beautiful women and I imagine it must be one of the most beautiful places around the world.

While there would not have worry and forget all my duties to pass really well and resting.

I hope to convince anyone, so if we have the opportunity to perform the journey together.


2 comentarios:

  1. It is a grate place
    And remember me a pub called "Rivera Maya" in Recoleta. Is fantastic jajajaja.
    See you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes, it is a wonderfull place, so you have a lot money , bye

    ResponderEliminar